GIVE THE GIFT OF SONG
Challenging Systemic Inequities and Removing Barriers to high-quality Music Education
Forte Community Music Project is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your tax-deductible donation will support our vision of uniting the world one voice at a time. Thank you for considering making an investment in the future of arts education. Here are a few ways your gift can have a significant impact on the lives on our singers:
- $2,500 – Cover scholarship for a low-income singer for 1.5 year
- $2,000 – Stipend for a much needed Part-time Intern
- $1,800 – Cover scholarship for a low-income singer for 1 year
- $1,000 – Travel stipend for Forte Honors college visit or teacher professional development
- $500 – Partial scholarship for a singer experiencing hardship
- $350 – Ten lessons for a low-income singer
- $100 – Offset the cost of printing music
- $50 – One lesson + registration
Above are examples of the impact of a dollar at Forte.
If you would like to support a specific initiative, please let us know.
Special Naming Opportunities
- $50,000 – Fully fund Forte Honors for one year
- $25,000 – Named sponsor of the Forte Honors Program
- $16,000 – Fund 10 Forte Honors Singers
Specialized stewardship and recognition available for naming opportunities.
Donation Refund Policy:
For donations made using the online donation form on the fortecmp.org website, if you have made an error in making your donation to Forte Community Music Project we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 days of your donation.
To request a refund, please contact Mike Pope at email@example.com, or via mail:
2015 W Berwyn Ave
Chicago, IL 60625